Whats Bangin

Rollin 40s Neighborhood Crips

The Rollin 40s Crips (R40s) also known as the Rollin 40s Neighborhood Crips (R40NHC) Rollin Forties or Rollin Foe-Os, originated as an African-American street gang located on the West Side of South Los Angeles, California. The Rollin 40s were established in the 1970s, and are part of the Rollin O’s Crips and falls under the Neighborhood Crips (Rollin 40s Neighborhood Crips). The Rollin 40s consist of four sub-sets known as the Rollin 40s “Western Side” and the Rollin 40s “Darkside Crips” as well as the Rollin 40s “Parkside Crips” along with the Rollin 40s “Avenue Crips.” Their territories combine stretches from  Vernon Ave to Leimert, between Crenshaw Blvd to Figueroa Ave. The Rollin 40s are one of the most ruthless street gangs in South Los Angeles.

Rollin 40s Crips San Diego

Rollin 40s Neighborhood CripsThe Rollin 40s Crips also have an offshoot set known as Rollin 40s Neighborhood Crips, located in the Southeast region of San Diego, Californa. They are known as the Rollin 40s Neighborhood Crips and originated around 41st Street and Market Street, in the Chollas View district of San Diego. They fued with the Lincoln Park Bloods and the Skyline Pirus as well as 59 Brims. Platinum selling rap artist Jayo Felony, who debuted in the 1990’s, with “Take A Ride”  (album) is a member of the 47th Street Rollin 40’s Neighborhood Crips, in San Diego, California.

Allies & Rivals

The Rollin 40s are allies of all Neighborhood Crips and the Raymond Avenue Crips as well as the Rollin 30s Harlem Crips. They fued with the Rollin 20s Neighborhood Bloods, Black P Stones, Rollin 40s Pirus, and all Los Angeles Brims Blood Gangs. Rival crip gangs include the 51 Trouble Gangster Crips, 5-Deuce Broadwy Gangster Crips, 50s Gangster Crips, and the School Yard Crips. News

171 Comments on Rollin 40s Neighborhood Crips

1. nigga I’ma smack dat crab Blinky cuz nigga that nigga a rat cuz, big homies in Coleman USP be slanderin that nigga but its truth that nigga Blinky a bitch on dogs nigga

• cuh dis nicca BLINKY gon’ get got on the real cuz, nigga go upstate n act like a str8 crab ass bitch ass nigga cuz, on dead dogs i’ma put it on that fake ass bitch made faggot blinky! LYNN MURDA MASS all DAY crip lyfe AKC AINT SHIT come TO SHIRLEY AVE MUHFUCKKAZ

• bLINKY A BITCH

• Lmao come on cuhz .. you mad cuhz blink and the homies done banged on y’all y’all slob niggas from the Ave cuhz ..

2. Rollin 40’s neighborhood crips should come to Lindsay, California

3. If Rocco is harassing you please read the tree top piru page. I exposed him as a fraud and liar with proof on the page. My name is Vincent R.

4. Like

• Anonymous // May 20, 2016 at 7:34 am //

Stfu bitch there already exposed your fat Guinea 🐷 looking ass on Fb, stfu for I post your picture bitch

• Anonymous // June 1, 2016 at 4:28 pm //

I love roccos comments hes not even a racist he and i both hate niggas im black and i feel this way because people like you are the reason i cant let my kids go too a decent party with out you trying to fuck it up and by the way blacks and niggas are two diffrent things 😂

• @ Anonymous 6/1 comment: Thank You Sir.
        @Anonymous 5/20 comment : Go ahead you stupid Ghetto Nigger and post any fucking picture you want because I’m not on any Facebook Bullshit. That stuff is for teenage girls like you. LMAO

• Anonymous // June 1, 2016 at 6:01 pm //

Rocco i cant even be mad at you because these people are not even human they are animals. And there spelling is fucking horrible every time i see a letter i see a K with thses fuckin ignorant dick faces all you people do is yell scream make scenes and make people like me cross the street go get a fucking job so my kids can go to there friends houses with out hearing shooting and for goodness sakes learn how to spell why are all your words like tkhkiksk

5. Anonymous // May 1, 2016 at 8:43 am // Reply

Rolling fortiez/48 doing damage to rollin sixties ,lol

6. Who know killmoresnover

7. RICH ROLLIN NHC-pK bK 13K 3xK, PkEAkCE 2 AkLL MY 60’s BkNGIN FROM AkBkOVE, S.I.Pk..

8. Neighbkorh47d nhc 47street bkpk til I C gray

9. Rip cheessy,(jermaine) from 40z,,,Fuck bps k, vng k.belizean in peace,,,

• P.R.E.M.E THE (GOD) ALMIGHTY. BLACK(((((P)))))STONE. NATION // March 7, 2016 at 2:12 am // Reply

THATS ALMIGHTY BLACK (((((P))))) STONE NATION A.B.P.S.N (5)

AINT NO B.P.S WITHOUT THE ALMIGHTY
      LIL MAN GET IT RIGHT FUCK NIGGA !

CRAB FOOD ASS NIGGA
      AN YOU AINT KILLING SHIT BUT HOT AIR
      AN CRAB TIME . THE N.A.T.I.O.N DIDN’T CLIP YOUR LIL MAN PUSSY YOU SOUND LIKE (POLICE)J.A.K.E.S
      UP IN HERE POINTING FINGERS LIKE BITCHES DO AT HOMICIDE SCENES AGAIN AT THE
      N.A.T.I.O.N FOR INDICTMENTS CRAB NIGGA. IF YOUR LIL MAN IS LAYING DOWN
      FOR LIFE THAT’S YOUR FOUGHT LIL CRAB
      NIGGA NOT THE N.A.T.I.O.N.S
      YOU ARE YOUR BROTHERS KEEPER YOU BLUE CRABBING SATANIC FUCKER.

A.B.P.S.N
      U.B.N
      IT 80,0000+ OF US DOING G.O.D.S (A.L.L.A.H )WORK AN AINT NO FUCK US OR FUCK WITH US! S.T.O.N.E.S RUN IT
      ON (((((5)))))

AN EVERY ONE OF US IS BORN G.O.D K.I.N.G.S. (A.B.P.S.N) WE ARE OUR B.R.O.T.H.E.R.S
      K.E.E.P.E.R

GET OFF THE N.A.T.I.O.N.S
      DICK. WITH THAT DRY S.N.I.T.C.H.I.N.G
      SHIT AN LET YOUR LIL MAN R.E.S.T .
      YOU DONT SEE US POINTING FINGERS
      WHEN SOILDERS ARE LOST! THAT COMES
      WITH THE PROGRAM ((((5))))!WE ALL LOOSE LIL
      NIGGA! AN WE WILL ALL MEET (ALLAH) SOONER OR LATER TO ANSWER FOR WHAT WE
      HAVE DONE HERE ON THIS EARTH RIGHT OR WRONG!

(5)P.R.E.M.E(5)
      THE
      G.O.D

H.O.L.Y M.E.C.C.A (C.H.I.C.A.G.O)

ALMIGHTY
      BLACK (((((P)))))STONE
      (5)NATION(5)

UNITED (((((B))))) BLOOD
      (5)NATION(5)

• Anonymous // March 7, 2016 at 12:46 pm //

It’s more like 30 to 40,000 and they are all fighting each other. It is far from any kind of unity my Religious Fanatic Muslim Brother.

• Anonymous // March 13, 2016 at 2:15 pm //

Go back to Chicago with that Latin king bullshit fagot ass putos its that BIG BAD EAST SIDE buena PARKE 13 LOS DEMONS CLICK PARKSIDE BULLY GANG IF IT MMOVES WE KILL IT BEACH BLVD AND kingman ST ORANGE COUNTY 714 COME THROUGH MY HOOD SCREAMING THAT CHCHICAGO SHIT AND YOU WILL HAVE A NEW HOLE TO SHIT OUT OF ESE FUCK P STONES FUCK CHICAGO FUCK YOU I HOPE YOUR KIDS GET PPICKED UP BY ROCCO WWHILE HE MAKES YOU WATCH ESBUPK13 COME THROUGH I JUST GAVE YOU MY HOOD ON TAP OR YOU JUST GONNA STARE AND THINK RREAL HARD BOUT WHAT YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WEREN’T PIMPLE FACED FAT KID HIDING BEHIND HIS COMPUTER . BEACH blvd AND kingman ST THERE IT IS AGAIN MY HOOD YOU WILL SEE 300 BALD HHEADS WAITING TO SEND YO ASS BACK SOFT AS NERF CHICAGO. FUCK EL RUCCANS TOO. FUCK THE QWORLD I WISH I COULD SET EARTH ON FIRE NIGGA THEY CALL ME CUETE EAST SIIIIIIIIIIDE TRECE POR VIDA! Coma mierda Latin queens and FUCK black gay stones and they Muslim cock sucking Jeff fort. That nigga blows Dick for nickels to use the colored bathrooms. Come get some. Faggot.

• Anonymous // May 1, 2016 at 8:41 am //

Fuck stains

• Anonymous // June 10, 2016 at 9:33 am //

He’s not talking about your gang. He’s talking about the Black P Stone Bloodz. I know they have the same as your gang but they are entirely different and have more in common with crip rivals then with Stones in Chicago.

• How do I reply when asked who sent you

• P.R.E.M.E THE (GOD) ALMIGHTY. BLACK(((((P)))))STONE. NATION // March 13, 2016 at 5:03 pm //

HERE WE GO TACO BELL BARKING FROM THE
        BIG BAD EASTSIDE OF THE POLICE STATION IN ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA. YOU WANT HOLY MECCA (CHICAGO) TO COME THROUGH
        AFTER YOU DRY S.N.I.T.C.H ON EVERYBODY
        IN THE WHOLE FUCKING CITY THE COPS
        DID NOT KNOW THE ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGS
        OF CHICAGO WAS WHIPPING CACA OUT YOUR COOLO TILL NOW ESE!

AAAAAAAA HOMES YOU
        JUST WENT AN TOLD THE POLICIA ON ME
        ESE I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WANTED
        A WAR! NO BIG BAD EASTSIDE YELLING
        TO COPS COME HELP US !

SPIC YOU SOUND LIKE YOU BARKING FOR
        JAKES(911) FOR HELP

AN by the way we never HEARD OF BIG LITTLE EAST
        SIDE OF ANY FUCKING THING. SOUNDS LIKE A LOCAL MOM AN POP YOU MADE UP .SPIC PUSHING
        BROOM STICKS AT THE LAQUINTA INN

YOUR CREW 10 DEEP. ON ((5))
        AN 9 of them ARE farmers picking FRUIT
        In ORANGE FIELD GROVES
        Is this really a legitimate BEEF
        10 FRUIT PICKERS VS 80,000 OF US.

NA I KNOW WITH is ABOUT

???????????????

GET YA WEIGHT UP
        SPIC YOU SOUND LIKE A FAN !PROBABLY
        JUST HAPPY THE
        G.O.D RESPONDED!

• Anonymous // June 10, 2016 at 9:40 am //

P.R.E.M.E THE (GOD) ALMIGHTY. BLACK(((((P)))))STONE. NATION – There are no latin kings or any Chicago gangs in California. No beef between any Chicago gang and cali gang exist in Cali. That’s facts. In Portland and Seattle they have a few Chicago gangs but they are not as big as Cali gangs by far. Nobody told the cops anything you guys don’t exist. There is a gang in Pasadena called Latin Kings but they don’t have anything to do with Chicago gangs either. Someone gave you some bad info I hope this clears it up.

• No need to respond to this crazy Muslim Nigger’s idiotic fantasy comments. He’s dead.

10. O.G. ROSCO FROM NEIGHBORHOOD IS A PUSSY ASS NIGGA FUCKING ON HIS HOMEBOYS BITCH LIVING OFF HIS TEEN BANGING YEARS BITCH YOU FIFTY LET ME SEE IF YOU STILL GOT HAND SKILLS NOPE YOU GOT THOSES NIGGAS FOOLED.SOMEBODY PULL THIS BITCH ASS NIGGA CARD.AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISED.SAN CARLOS AINT GONNA BE A HIDEOUT FOR LONG BITCH ASS NIGGA WANNA RAISE HIS HOMEBOY KIDS AND HIS KIDS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET.SORRY BITCH ASS NIGGA.WATCH I HEARD HOOD HOMIES DONT GO FOR THAT FUCKING THERE OLD BITCHES AND MOVING IN HELL NO YOU PLAYING YOUR OWN HOMIES LIKE PUNK BITCHES WOW O.G.AINT GONNA SAVE YOU.

11. R40lin GanG Charleston South Carolina Cut throat crixxin Cgeccin in RIVERDALE GA 4400 an Growig

12. FUCC FONKEYS, WEST SIDE ROLLXN 😯 CRXPK GANGK

13. Darkside Crip. 🔱🔱🔱
    40zz

• All Nigger Ghetto people killing each other. It’s a beautiful thing. Keep bangin’ Nigga.

• Fuck sewerratz and honkies bitch

• Keep killing each other you stupid ass Niggers. You people have got to be the dumbest lowlife form of human beings on this planet. No wonder everybody hates you and wants to keep you down in the fucking Nigger Gutter where you all belong.

• Anonymous // January 1, 2016 at 1:09 pm //

FUNNY ROCCO YOU MUST LOVE THE GUTTER SINCE YOU ARE ALWAYS POSTN COMMENTS.. I WISH YOU HAD FRIENDS.. MAYBE IF YOUR SCARYASS CAN GETT OUT THAT TRAILER PARK SHITT HOLE YOU LIVE IN YOU COULD DO MORE WITH UR SHITTY FUCKED UP LIFE!! KEEP POSTN COMMENTS BITCH BOY SHOWS US UR LIFE IS MEANINGLESS!! LOL..

• I GET PAID to put Niggers in Jail or Kill them if the situation presents itself. What’s your sorry ass excuse for living in a Shithole Ghetto and worrying about going to Jail again or being killed by another Nigger? Yeh, great fucking life!

• So .. your a racist cop who states he gets paid to kill niggers.. and then say they’re the animals..? lol Sounds like your the king of niggers to me!

• Anonymous // March 6, 2016 at 6:48 pm //

2-26-2016 rest easy MA boy

• Anonymous // May 20, 2016 at 7:39 am //

Stfu boy, stupid wetbacc we got your government photo, with your Gilbert grape mammie 😂, u want to be black, mad wetbacks getting deported LMAO, Bethay, go look at your Aztecs and Maya ruins, keep finding nigga statues In Mexico lol, beanerz came last, imbred of the crakka, lol you ain’t shxt

14. TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS 159 // November 24, 2015 at 8:10 am // Reply

TONGAN CRIP , IMPERIAL VILLAGE CRIP , OSAGE LEGEND CRIP , MAD ASS GANGSTER CRIP , GARDENA PAY BACC CRIP , VENICE SHORELINE CRIP , PLAYBOY CRIP , SHOTGUN CRIP , KITCHEN CRIP , MANSFIELD CRIP , 43 GANGSTA CRIP , AVALON GARDENS CRIP , FUDGE TOWN MAFIA CRIP , FRONT STREET WATTS CRIP , BACC STREET WATTS CRIP , HOLMES STREET WATTS CRIP , 99 MAFIA CRIP ,

15. TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS 159 // November 24, 2015 at 8:05 am // Reply

MUCH CRIP LUV CUHZ . FUCC THESE BITCH ASS OFF BRAND SLOB BITCHES . BK PK PARK VILLAGE , TRAGNIEW PARK , SOUTHSIDE , NUTTY BLOCC , SANTANA BLOCC , CARVER PARK , MONA PARK , GRAPE STREET WATTS , PJ WATTS , ROLLIN 60’S . ALL THE WAY TO THE 100’S , EAST COAST , HARLEMS , ORIGINAL SWAMPS , ORIGINAL FRONT HOOD , POCCET HOOD , ATF COMPTON , NEIGHBORHOOD COMPTON , KELLY PARK COMPTON , ATLANTIC DRIVE COMPTON , WARD LANE COMPTON , DUCCEY HOOD COMPTON , LANTANA BLOCC COMPTON , TWILIGHT ZONE COMPTON , PALMER BLOCC ,

16. Fuck Rollin Fonies blood this P1RU…E/S BARSON FUCK CKRABZ…40K 60 K LACKRABKAY…

17. Omfg get off the internet and bang if u bout it!!! Sorry ass busters prolly whiteboys from the east coast!!!

18. After that why concession with an inexpensive repaint business whose performance history is not so clean! Many systems are
    made from tough galvanised steel which is ideal for most purposes.

19. Get an education and a job. Please try to contribute to society or do us all a favor and take each other out.

20. Fucc akc. U aint from cali. Tired of fake ass crips c real with it cuzz yall aint put in no work to claim crip no real bloodk shed cuzz compton crip gangsters

21. AKC, avenue king crip 1.11.3 , is under nayborhood rollin 40, fact, bkig homie staccs nay and r40s , were official subset from Lynn, Mass, with permission from Cali

• AKC 1.11.3 we Bkangin over here in Bkoston

• Nigga said we ain’t put no work in. Nigga you crazy.you can Google my Hood we a out that crip life..got niggaz doing time in the feds in Max fed joints building with La locz.. got homies doing life behind the kill. Nigga is certified cuhz0..nigga always talking shit..but my niggas is walking that main line in the fedz from big sandy to hazleton and pa on crip time cuhz.. only locz from Lynn in the fedz on crip time is us avenue crips. Go ahead with all that fufu shit loc

22. EXCUSE MY\ME ‘ HI

DOMANIC AVERY

23. EXCUSE MY\ME ‘ HI

DOMAIC AVERY

24. HELLO ‘

DOMANIC AVERY

25. gamblemook@yahoo.com // July 15, 2015 at 8:52 pm // Reply

gdk gdk gdk gdk 4gkaNgk OR DONtk mf bk4Ngk bkxtkChk D4RCCxD3 da CLxCC!

26. Darcside 40s Nashville tN

27. crip nigga 304 // May 17, 2015 at 11:57 am // Reply

Rollin 60s nhc ova hurr 6 poppin 5 droppin

28. Anonymous // May 16, 2015 at 6:41 pm // Reply

Wtf is the difference between the 60s and the 40s? I swear yall dumb as hell…

• Different streets dumb ass

• Whats the difference between Army and Navy? Those pieces of shit have killed way more people than any gang … and no one has killed more people on this whole planet throughout history than white people.. yeah… and that’s real shit

29. hi!,I really like your writing so so much! percentage we
    be in contact more approximately your post on AOL? I require an expert
    in this area to unravel my problem. Maybe that’s you!
    Taking a look forward to look you.

30. kyrin.gardner@yahoo.com // February 2, 2015 at 11:18 pm // Reply

RolliN 60s CRIPK gaNg either roll or get rolled Naybkah60d

31. thondia@gmail.com // January 14, 2015 at 5:09 am // Reply

FUCK ALL NKAPS
    IFGB FGANG OR DONT BANG BLOOD
    IF I COULD KILL EVERY NKAP OFF THATS LIVING I WOULD.

32. Who kno a nigga named bully from Darcc cide 40 Crip

33. h40d avenue 40 king crips…lynn mass

34. Akc niggas claimin 3x have been mislead its ok the 83rds vouchin for their mistakes and takin them under their wing

35. 8trays in atl link upk wimme

36. Atl 3rds link up

37. Nigga akc isn’t 3x and that instagram pic is of knocca in the feds he’s in the picture with some trays doesn’t mean akc is tray stupid…if your so smart why don’t you go holla at the big homie blinky and he will tell you akc is nayborhood..theres pics of him throwin up nay on fb on the nigga BG page yall niggas don’t know shit.

• Fucc funkies

• What’s craccin?…. I’m from Chicago 6ut I’m currently in Sumter South Carolina right now…I’m tryna get down with the culture, i had uncles and older cousins that were Rollin 60’s and 74 GDs they are all dead now tho…I’m tryna meet a real OG and get put down so if anyone of y’all are willing to accept me and help me find a set near my area that I can drive too email me at greerterry996@yahoo.com….I never 6een more serious a6out anything in my life 6esides getting money…I’m looking for real crip niggas to take me to meet a OG so I can get put down the right way so to all fasle flaggers do not hit me up and have me wasting my time coming to meet you cuzz IMA shoot the shit outta you and whoever with you my nigga, I come from a real hard knock family so fake 6ullshit is not tolerated…C’zz up G’ss up its all love…

38. Look u dumbk fuccs http://instagram.com/p/wPBj2DnVN9/ akc in lynn is 3rds now all them nhc akc niggas pushin em to 8trays..but akc was in fact trays

39. Does anyone still do the Cripk whistle? Cus my fam is loccin we all do it bkut when i see another loc outside my fam i whistle and cuz dont even know the shit..idk maybke down souf niggas aint hipk on dat shit..

40. I got big homies in bkoston bkut that aint where im at..is this tank loc nigga from bkoston? Cus u kno hoovas n cali and otha some places fucc wit slobks

41. You got these bkoston snoovas making traccs with slobks that dun busted on locs them niggas fake as fucc..go look that bust up tank loc on you tube busta

42. IQ172@outlook.com // November 27, 2014 at 8:13 pm // Reply

What’s H90D NIGGAS? I’m 43k years oweld and from the Jesse Owens park side NEIGHBORHOOD NINETYS been banging since 82. Y’all niggas C easy and much respect to all. Even Gr90ves, even though they shot my ass in 86.

43. Fucc tramps

44. Wheres a forum where i Cank Chøpk iT upk wiT my 3rds?

45. Baccwe$t m8v3n MA to GA whats craccin

46. I heard about the tray nigga alpha and rock that’s about it…i was on the block in the max with the lame tray nigga joker he checked off they p.c him…but that nigga sticks is a goon… He dusted off a g.d nigga and a hoova nigga and some lame loc at the same time in the chow hall…they moved on sticks for some lame shit…but he did his thang tho…much respect for loc even tho he fly the six..

• Oh shit word,but yea only few thats wit that cali 8tray shit but alot of niggas mistake bean town locs for bein weak man them niggas really aint..and why sticcs do that to the hoova nigga man i got love for my grooves m8v3n n groovin cuz

47. Its only few real 3rds out there man,ik some yung niggas that was put on by older heads that was put on from cali niggas in boston..trayLoC,jaccpot,JayR loC..them a few niggas i know thats on the cali 8tray shit

48. There’s mad 52hoovas in Lynn, ma but they weak as fuck there big homie be making music videos with known bloods that’s done clapped crips before that’s fake in my book..what do y’all think? Is name is tank loc

• I heard of sticcs i dont fucc wit him tho trays dont fly no stars cuz..im talkin bout the trays linked in from cali OGs..you know mr baccwest? I dont think he stay in boston anymore but cuz was pretty established there for a little

• Some grooves fucc wit slobkz

• fuck crabs Bl5Xd // November 30, 2015 at 1:35 am // Reply

nigga you sound like the police bitch ass niggaz fuck all nappsK and booversK fuck crabsK like that Bl5Xd.

49. Only tray nigga I ever seen hold it down upstate was the nigga sticks from Mattapan..that nigga checked off the block…and sticks fly the six and he tray like were they do that

50. Y do sum 8trays spell loc wit a k>> “lok”

51. Although boston is a slobk City,3x niggaz hold it down aint shit sweet kid dont try my city and my GanGsta nigcas 3accwe$T M8v3nk

52. Dont hoovas have 8trays out numbered in boston?? I heard them r20llins get it in too in west springfield

53. Boston ma 3x niggas be mad soft.. Go up state and never rep they shit..opps be pressing them niggas…

54. WS PDCC DRGK LBK TPK TZK NBK FTPK BBHK CPK WSLK WUPK SLPK BSPK

55. Fucc you no way ass nigguz 4× uuhh no×’$ Cuh 43k .Ws40$ N I ain’t from Cali..Cripk

56. FUCC PHØNKIES NØBKØDY FUCC WIT YALL NIGGAS YALL WEAK AS FUCC

57. Look i aint from akc..but the akc i kno bang x3..and if u sayin akc is naybor then idk..cus this is a whole generation we talkin bout thats claimin x3..and im talkin bout the akc in massachusetts

58. I wasn’t gunna comment on this cause I don’t do this internet shit but niggas need to set this str8….just like my big loc said if niggas new there true story and blue magic…they would know avenue kingz isn’t 3x we nay nay… And who ever is reppin gangster set don’t fucc with the official avenue king locs…

59. Avenue Kingz is neighborhood cuzz I kno cuz im tha big homie u false flagin if u don’t kno ur true story and blue magic agc isnt from my hood lazy started that shit in everet….. mr A-Saw if u in my circle u kno who it is and if u don’t then u aint AVENUE

60. If you go on some of them akc niggas fb them real akc niggas page they be chunkin up N-hood…but some do rep 3x but they been miss lead and don’t chill with real akc niggas like blinky and Bg.:

• Well shit cuz i wouldnt say they miss lead,they just have differnet politics..you have a whole set of niggas within a set bangin what they was brought into feel me? If u brought into that shit nhood bang dat nhood shit,if they brought u in 3x do so homie..but shidd idk anything bout akc

• Anonymous // October 3, 2014 at 9:45 pm //

Facts^^^ cuh,like niggas who hoova,some brought in as crimminal and some brought in as crip,bang what u was brought up by

• those my big homies we neighborhood we wit this crip chit lynn ma AVENUE KINGS

61. 83GC øuTTa bkøskskTøwnk MA wesksk CraCCink bkaCCweskT nkiGGa nkapkpk bkaskhink wiT a pkaskskiønk..i knøw a Cøupkle nkiGGask frøm akC Claimink 3x

• FuCC trampks ! U pkussy niCCas is bkloods in my eyes hkomie…rich rollin 90s bkitch roll wit us or get rolled ova

• Anonymous // October 3, 2014 at 3:50 pm //

Fucc nkaChxsk nkiGCa juskt cusk we cxxl wit ifb dxnt mean skhit bkitch iys sktill bk ankd okilla hxe !! Nkapkpk 8askhink witta pkassixnk

• What akc niggas you know claiming 3x? Cause all Lynn akc claiming 2x…and we the original niggas! So who ever is claiming 3x ain’t real left! And most likely (milk)…AvEnUe 40 king CrIpk…StAiN ReMoVeRs…20/20 down like 63!! 3-12

62. Lmao I’m from Lynn fam and I know the older head from Akc, blinky, knocca, Bg… Go holla at blink and ask him if Akc is 3x!! All niggas claiming Akc and don’t even kick it with them…lames…whats your name homie?

• Fucc all dat older heads shit,yall niggas dont know yall history confused ass niggas..i bet yall dont even know your OG is originally from long beach..dumb niggas

• My name dee Loc homie..look i donT kno bkouT yo old poliTics bkut i was bkroughT in 3x and im sTiccin To it cuz on me 111Ca$hTrey nigga

63. More Rollin 40 niggaz need to come to Lynn

• Come to lynn to cheacc all these fake Crip sets ….like LCG nd KCG ..AKC has many false flaggers … Hoover deuce from lynn nd Everett fake asss fucc on da real ….lame ass nigkas

64. Avenue King Cripk is N-hood

65. Ok theres two akcs lol gahdamn niggas get it straight

66. Yall niggas is stupid akc ain’t no gangster set!! Some niggas say 111trey but they were never 3x.. Akc is split up..i know for a fact they on they N-hood shit!! Who Evers 3x that’s akc has been mislead and probably don’t even kick it with they big locs…i can call the big locs of that hood!

• NiggA is u from lynn MAss!? Outside of boston ! We Aint no fuccin rollin 40s we An ORIGINAL HOOD SET i was put on by my cousin who kicced it wit dA bkig locs out on fAyette bklocc ! Evil eastside niggA ! Im AKC from LYNN MUTHAFUCCIN MURDA MASS no west coast shit ! We aligned wit Tr3ys niggA ik my FaCts Cuh

• Anonymous // April 14, 2015 at 10:13 pm //

You niggas in lynn is lame …..lcg dont event make sence nd KCG is fake ass fucc loc ….ASW they be out in cali ….akc ive meet a couple real nigcas but to many fake nigcas

• U know lil nutcase ??!

• Anonymous // January 3, 2015 at 10:47 am //

You wrong, i respect it if you from da ave but we 2x loC nayborhood40 1.11.3 i be in the city all day ery day holla at my locs blink an bg an all tha homies the hood you been misled -Dj

free da loCs blinky an melo avenue til death due!!

• What’s your name cuhzz? This BG nayborhood avenue king crip…who gave you your wings? Holla at me on the book cuhz!

• Cilly loC from AGC outta bkosstown, i h3ard of th3m AKC niGGas bkut n3va kn3w what Card th3y is

• Cilly loC from AGC E/s bkosstown,i h3ard of th3m AKC niGGas bkut n3v3r kn3w what card th3y was

67. Acg doesn’t even exist anymore! So call your big loc and ask him if avenue kings are 3x or 2x..your avenue kings? What’s your name I know some of the older heads!

68. desean jackson banging wit the rollin 40s?

69. Im akc and i aint 40s..my Cet home grown cuz..and yea some of the newer generation droppin the k because of the misconception of that shit..akc n acg 3x cuz.

70. Im part of the newer generation of akc my og is one of the old heads. The 111tre (in lynn ma)is a homegrown set the newer gen rep 3x and some even dropped the k and and just became acg avenue crip gang(1.tre.gangstas) or some linked up wit niggas in the bean and switched to agc avenue gangsta crips who is also 3x

71. Just because niggas screamed one eleven trey don’t make them 3x…smh akc original flag color is baby blue..niggas is 2x never under the gangsters card!

72. A GANG OR DONT BKANG, A eleven trey gang
    Eastside lynn ma cuz.

• U 111Trey cuz? Im in Ga wit it loC from murda mass my cuzzo from akc put me on dis 111trey shit loC A gang or dont bkang 3x

73. Jungle Stone Bitch Fuck waterBucketzK // July 30, 2014 at 9:15 am // Reply

FucK Funkies foniez 40K Ws •JsBpsN• 5xs NH406090100craB18K

74. Heard them avenue king crips are sp40etys..

75. Avenue king crips(akc) they ain’t under the tray card!!they nayborhood they original colors are baby blue…

• Nigga avenue king crip(akc) 111Trey gang is a set in lynn massachusetts that claims 3x its original hood set im from there loc ! There must c to akcs cus them niggas im talmbout aint 40s my nigga

• Only aves thats 40s i heard of is out ova on the westside in cali n shit n thats actual avenues like bloccs n shit,that 111trey shit legit ik a cat from boston who linked in wit em think they are treys he say they fw etg heavy

• Wtfys Ian Stuntin Shkit Thkis Shkit Its HKKKKK All Day
      foe owe or Gun Smoke Naybkorhk40d !!!!!! NAYBKORS

76. is avenue king crips a subset of of the 40s

• donell12@gmail.com // May 11, 2014 at 11:16 pm // Reply

No avenue king crips(akc) is an original hood set based out of lynn Massachusetts, they are under the Trey card

77. Fucc it cuz it should c like Raymond wanted it all Rollin set in one allience

78. FUCC NAPPS DIRT GANG CRIP 4K

• Though yawl got along with nh

• Anonymous // June 6, 2016 at 10:18 pm //

Cuz yall niggaz is dumb avenue is neighborhood cuz this is knocca i am the big homie from AKC..we under the gklove cuzz h40dsta to the heart cuzz niggaz aint 3x or watever that is i hook up wit the N hood homies in the feds and built wit the homies and thats who i hooked up w thats who i fucced wit.. i was wit big homies from69EC’s 60’s all sets really but AVE IS NEIGHBORH40D AVENU CRIPS..E/S AKC’s 40’s to the 100’s 200’s to the roccs bac to fayette to the original avenues western ave henry ave lawton ave…beudry terrace..u other fake AKC wanna c fake Nighaz on here shut tje fucc up..yu look stupid…