Whats Bangin

Denver Lane Bloods

LA Denver Carril Bloods DLB

The Denver Lane Bloods (DLB), also known as the Denver Lane Gangster Bloods (DLGB), dubbed Figueroa Rider Gang (FRG) are a notorious African-American street gang located on the West Side of South Los Ángeles, California. They are named after a residential street called “Denver Ave,” between Hoover and Figueroa Streets. The Vermont Vista neighborhood is a stronghold for the Denver Lane Bloods.

Their neighborhood stretches from 105th Street to 120th Street between Vermont and Grand Avenues. The Denver Lane Bloods share their neighborhood with the South Los 13, a Mexican-American street who mainly feud with the Florencia 13. The 110 (Harbor) Freeway, acts as the borderline between the Denver Lanes, Broadway Gangster Crips and the 118 East Coast Blocc Crips.

During the 1970s, independent gangs such as the Denver Lanes, Brims, Bounty Hunters, Van Ness Gangsters, Chain Gang, among others, fed up with the Crips formed the Bloods. The Denver Lane’s cliques consist of 106th Street Lanes, 108th Street Lanes, 109th Street Lanes, 111th Street Lanes, and 115th Street Lanes.

The Denver Lane Gangster Bloods also have a subset in Pasadena, a city in the San Gabriel Valley. This subset is known as the Pasadena Denver Lanes (PDL), which formed another subset in Altadena, known as the Altadena Denver Lanes (ADL) AKA Altadena 50s. These subsets mainly feud with the Altadena Blocc Crips and the Pasadena Raymond Ave Crips.

The Damu Ridas, was a popular rap group from the 1990s, consisting of real-life Bloods from South Central, Inglewood, and the Watts region of Los Angeles. B-Brazy (rapper), was a well-known member of the Denver Lanes Bloods (109th Street) and considered one of the most popular members of the Damu Ridas. Other Denver Lanes, from the Damu Ridas era, included Eightball, June Dawg, Peanut 2 aka KP, Lil’ Laniak 2, and G-Len aka O.G. Len.

Allies And Rivals

The Denver Lane Bloods are cliqued up with the Crenshaw Mafia Bloods to form the “Mafia Lanes” or “Denver Mafias” and the Athens Park Bloods. They are also friendly towards the Harvard Park Brims, Blood Stone Villians, and the Weirdos Gangster Bloods.

The Denver Lane Bloods arch enemies are the Hoover Criminals (92, 94, 83, and the 107 Hoover Criminal Gangs), Hard Time Hustler Crips, and the Raymond Avenue Crips, located in the West Athens neighborhood of South Los Angeles. East of the 110 Freeway, their rivals are the 112 Broadway Gangster Crips and the 118 East Coast Blocc Crips.

West of Vermont Avenue, their main enemies are the Underground Crips and all Neighborhood Crips (especially the 111 Neighborhood Crips and 112 Neighborhood Crips). The Denver Lanes are rivals of the Inglewood NeighborHood Pirus, Mad Swan BloodsInglewood Family Gang, among others, despite being bloods.

In 1995, Laniak II (of the Damu Ridas), was killed in front of his kids by Campanella Park Pirus, a street gang based in Compton.

Links

114 Comments on Denver Lane Bloods

1. The Denver Lkiccs Hate Mexicans . There the old slobk gang that I know that does . FUCC DICC LKICCS
    3X GANkG

2. FUCK ALL RACIAL TENSIONS I REMEMBER WHEN A WHITE BOY OR MEXICAN WERE BLOODS AND CRIPS AND EVEN A BLACK GUY BANGIN F13 38ST AND EVEN 18TH ST BUT THE MEXICAN MAFIA RUNNING THEY OWN PPL WHEN HALF OF THEY PPL AINT GOT A SINGLE HATE FOR A BROTHA . NOW WHEN THEY GET LOCKED UP THEY ACT HARD CUZ THEY GOT SOMETHING YO PROVE . MEXICAN HATE NIGGERS CUZ U ARE AFRAID OF NIGGERS. MOST NIGGERS (BROTHERS) HAVE NO HATE BUT THEY GO THROUGH BS NOT ALL RACES GO THROUGH. ROCCO AND ALL THE REST IN REALITY WE ARE ALL NIGGERS

3. No disrespect, but why you guys running after Mexican chick, and you guys are beefing with Mexican gangs? Just asking

• I mean, why are you guys dating Hispanic women and cannot get along with the Hispanic men. I ask because they said that guy with set up by a Hispanic girl. My question is why would you even date an Hispanic knowing they don’t except you

• Whoever said that comment on Sept 18th 2016 at 3:12 am (what a loser) has no clue. First of all there are blacks that are in Mexican gangs and there are Mexicans in Black gangs as well. And there are Black and Mexican gangs that are allies of each other. So whoever says other wise has no clue what there talking about!!

• Mexicans wanna bk hard just like bklaccs.we run la.wetbkaccs stop sneakin over the bkorder thats rhe only reason bklaccs runners.but we still smashin rats faketeens and lonleys

4. It’s sad to say, but Rocco is right. I pray yo God every single night that you men will prove Rocco and all the Rocco’d in the world wrong!!!!!!!

God bless

• HAHA shut the hell up and it is to not yo god you are an idiot

• Hahaha I’m glad those mainstreetk bustas smoked yo crab ass bitch boy is jus to bad yo fat ass wasnt with him hope u get smoked to bitch dlb or nothin ricket killa

• the difference between bee and you I’m not a gang banger girl I love all my brothers , now what if I felt the same way , I was drinking down Figueroa on 108th street, I saw three guys just laid out on the side walk two on the side walk one in the door way, I’m in the health care field? It just so happened I was talking to the crab nigga. I told him what I’m seeing. That crab nigga told me to stop and help they probably were shot. I’m called 911. And I jumped out my car and helped by three black brothers that was just shot and the assistance hadn’t came yet. It was a guy in a silver car that had been circling all day that I heard while I was helping. And shot these 3 men. I just drove right behind him at least 2 minutes prior. I didn’t care who theses men were all I knew is that they needed help That incident was I think about 3 years ago You guys remember what incident I’m talking about. So don’t bang on me!!!

And for the record 38 24 36, im not hardly fat. I workout every day. I can out squat yo ass any day. And Watch that bitch. And I think you called me black. But anyway should were those guys I help?

• And for the record. They did kill me to that night

• I can’t get over what you said , wishing me dead behind does that especially to a black girl. I don’t care what gang you are from. Why would you wish any black person dead. I’m a girl with a kid. And my crime o fell in love with a guy, that’s all I saw. That’s why I don’t get involve with black lives matter.

5. Wishing you men all the best aka. Haha // August 21, 2016 at 10:07 pm // Reply

You guys are disrespecting each other tremendously. You guys don’t even know each other. But what I do know you guy are black men and you’re proving anonymous right. White people are loving this. Exactly why do we have gangs anyway, because the black panther originally we’re designed to protect their neighborhood But you men are going at each other and never met each other but because your from different sides of the street your ready to kill each other. I love ALL my brothers and I want ALL my brother to be safe and grow old with your spouses and play with your grandchildren

6. Denver Lane Bloods should come to Lindsay, California yo!

7. Anonymous // May 30, 2016 at 8:50 am // Reply

What y’all think about the ubn..East coast homies 9trey etc

8. LANE IN PEACE LIL ROB.

9. Sawoop any og dlgb on here on holla // April 28, 2016 at 7:33 pm // Reply
  10. All you gangstas need to go to the “Eight Trey Gangster” page and read what one of our people wrote in the fourth paragraph from the top!

11. Denver lames. b lazy. Jotos. Buena Parke trece por vida orange ckounty killers

12. You two Niggers need to meet and bang each other. LOL

13. PomPton Piru all day, fuck slobs and crabs bk ck whoop

14. t9live@gmail.com // February 7, 2016 at 6:37 pm // Reply

FUCC ALL SLOBSK , this harlem crxpk 👍👍 ffucc dicc liccs ! DIRT GANG or DONT BANG !

15. Fuck denver LAMEZ, fuck inglewood family HORS, fuck crenshaw MUFFINS, cmgK dlK ifK, N-Hood PIRU 800blk all day P’s uP b’s down cK bK fuck all BKLOODY TAMPONS its BURGUNDY P -FONK RYDIN IT ALL DAY FUK SLOBS , for a niiggas that P this PIRUS ARE NOT SLOBS also known as bloods, bk ck all day and love to all POMPTON PIRU HOMIES

• Yeh, That’s it. You got it right. Fuck all these Animal Niggers. Now, go out and start killing them so you can prove your point. We’re all behind you.

• WE DONT KALL BOMPTON POMPTON STOP DICK RIDING YOU FUCKN CRAB ASS NIGGA.. AINT NO SUCH THING AS POMPTON FUCK CRABS TRYN TO START UP SHIT ON THIS SITE KEEP IT REAL

• WE ALL KNOW A STUPID cKrab NIGGA LEFT THIS COMMENT TRYN TO START SHIT; AYE FUCK ALL CRABS AND BEEF GETS STARTED ON THE STREETS NOT THE INTERNET AND ITS BOMPTON PIRU NOT POMPTON SORRY FUCKN cKrab.. MUCH LUV TO ALL BLOODS PIRU BRIMS SAMOAN DAMUS

• ITTS BOMPTON ITTS ALWAYS BEEN BOMPTON ITT WILL ALWAYS BE BOMPTON… AYE 800 BLOcK NHP WHUTT THEY CALL YOU AND WHUTT STREET?? THAT COMMENT SOUND LIKE A PUNKASS cKRAB NIGGA TRYING TO START SHITT.. FUCK cKRABS MUCH LOVE TO ALL DAMU AND ALL PIRU!!

• This is cop trying to start some fuckery.

16. Fuck Rice Brispys and Boovas LA Gang or don’t bang fuck tramps too Whkoop Whkoop

• These guys in the picture are a joke. They look like little boys trying to dress and act tough. They are a bunch of Losers who will end up dead or in Jail. Fuckin’ idiots who think they can scare people. Honest working Blacks hate these people because they give them a bad reputation.

• fuCC all the slobK rappers 4rum the banging on wax tape 4rum the damu ridaz and fuCC all the denver lane bKloods period who don’t even rap Cut espesCially fuCC all denver lane bKloods rappers Cut espesCially fuCC b brazy dead slobK ass and that’s why that bitCh got triCCed by trying to play maCC daddy to a bunCh of filthy wetbaCC Cholas who pretended to like him and set him up and lured that bitCh into an ambush and made that bitCh that he was going to get some pussy.Cut dat Watt dat niCCa get foe trying to fuCC some diseased,skanky,wetbaCC whores anyway,dat Watt he get foe going outside of his raCe and trying to fuCC any other kind of bitCh than a bKlaCC bitCh.And if he would have fuCCed one of those filthy gringo wetbaCCs he Could have got one or more of those bitChes pregnant and diluted down the blaCC genes and raCe further weakening our blaCC raCe.And that bitCh in live on the west side of south los angeles he should have known not to trust any mexiCan’ts,messyCans,and messyCunts in the first place.I mean any of those disgraCed wetbaCC whores and hoes in l.a. Could C ConneCted with any 1 of the sureno gang.Obviously I guess C Crazy wasn’t to street smart and got Caught slipping with his fake “damu” ass.fuCC that off brand slobK mutt I heard you had rabies anyway so it was time foe you go and C unhumanly killed you busta.And I like how dat bitCh C Crazy used to try and aCt and dress flamed up CeCause I’m sure you’re pretty flamed up now I heard it’s hot in hell niCCa bitCh.And I really get a lot of enjoying 4rum dissing C Crazy and any slobKs who aCtually C’$ dis Comment espesCially sinCe C Crazy is 4rum this gang the denver lanes bKloods(dlb)fuCC all the lames gangs,lamesK,And I’m a n.o.t.s. and my last name is stu or s.t.u. and I know how to get in touCh wit those u.w.C. kind of home Coys so if y’@ll slobKs,dirus,snoovers,or donuts want to CatCh a fade real badly or if y’@ll want me to CatCh y’@ll body let me know Watt y’@ll bitChes are looking foe CeCause dats Watt I Call entertaining myself along with y’@ll slobKs,dirus,snoovers,and donuts bitChes.

• Anonymous // January 6, 2016 at 5:48 pm //

nobody will read all this dummy. You wanted 15 min of your life with all this.. You could’ve type a resume or something positive.. LOL good luck dummy.. YU ain’t even sayn nothing..DAMM..

17. Lil Laniak was killed by the 83gc (ETG) Big Laniak was killed by the Campania Park Pirus get the facts straight

• It’s Nigger killing Niggers. Who fucking cares what their names were before they got killed. Nobody cares, not even the Nigger’s Ccack Whore Mama.

18. Fucc the dukie lanes. Causing slob bitches panic. Causing slob punks pain. Fucc are u punk ass off brands in pringlewood. C’s up to the crips smashing on u Crenshaw maggots and Inglewood faggots. Fuc those NH dirus too. That’s on the hood. B crossed out to the k. Suckers

19. Wess BrAcKin BlcKd its dAt gAngstA Lil stretcKh frm 127th & figg yA digg WS Athens PArK BlcKd’s gAnKg im Bool wit dA lAnes wit dA Piru’z But fucK dA gAymondsK And All sewerrAtsK fucK dirtteenK yAll wAnt cKome get it AgAin im Lil stretcKh reAl dAy 1 Athens PARK BOY WhK127P WhK127P…

20. I’m from 151st bitch ass mexickanK Fuck 155k bitch. All ya’ll do is tell on the homie and have Lil kids do y’all shooting and they don’t hit nothing. When the homie do shit what y’all do u taco eating motha fucka. Send police to the homie house. And if we nigga stupid why do I hear Mexican call each other that all the time. Y’all still trying to be like us we can’t even have nigga no MO.

21. Fuck nhp 151 cocksuckers…chicanos run LA period.We run u niggers sur 13 are nigger killers.We dnt care if you’re blood or crip we hate all u niggers period…u putos are losing the war homes…the varrio took over all u can say is wetbacks u niggers can do better fuck ur dead homies I will piss on u first then piss on their graves u pussy niggers…155st putos say fuck 155st and 1 of u will die tonight fuck 151 u bitches wnt do shit…we run ur hood if u want ur block back beg on ur knees maybe after we piss in ur face we might let u come on ur block which is our block now…155st bitches we kill u coons n niggers

22. BOOKIE LOC // August 4, 2015 at 5:25 am // Reply

The hoovers , Eight trey crips , east coast crips , ROLLIN crips , and the ese hoods be on Denver lanes hard I heard plus they BEEF with Inglewood n capanella PARK pirus

23. 155k first off. Y’all ain’t nothing but Lil kids spray painting on the wall. Running Compton the only thing y’all running is to the police because everytime we do something to y’all a homie go to jail. Y’all ain’t never hurt nothing around there but smoker punk. Stop talking and do something bitch ass mexickanK. Pinto bean eating motha fucka. Fuck wall banging. Y’all are the number 1gang was when it comes to candle burning bitch. Ws Bompton NH151st piru 4life. Piru love.

24. 151k puto u like representing red that will be the color u will be lying in nigger…compton is ours esse u guys are cooked food we eat 151 st up 155 st is the varrio homes nobody can stop that representing for my big homie chuckie in solidad us chicanos live on the wild side 155 st fuck 151 we run compton from rosecrans to almeada to greenleaf cimpton blvd wilmington oleander u potos better learn u niggers will die at the hands of sur 13 internet bangin u potos are scared of us pussies

• wetbackK joke 155K // December 17, 2015 at 6:39 pm // Reply

you french fries is constantly buryin your homies haha these 155K is gettin ran out of compton punk wetbacks we got them tacos scared to death wearing RED. then safely from the compton library they writing all this bullshit 155K yall know the outcome yall wetbacks gettin ran out fucking pussies

25. T.Flats Get Off 155st Nuts. Yall got ran outta Bompton ha ha and killed a girl riding a bike on alameda now ya talking shit from computer bitches. This N.H.151st to 145St pirus. Sur13killas

• 13K KILL THAT WETBACK // August 16, 2015 at 11:57 pm // Reply

Fuck you wetbacks Bl5Xd.you bitch ass wetbacks is thick and pussy we stay fucking punting yall beating yall smoking you fucking roaches shut the fuck up you mexican wetbacks are fucking weak ass Spaniard d slave pussies on Bl5Xd shut the fuck up punk ass beaners. These whack ass beaners be acting hard in front of 1 time fucking mexican mark’s

26. Fuck 151 neighborhood bitches us vatos locos run 151 nhp you bitches dnt even hv a block be serious we run compton im from tortilla flats but cv 155vrun nhp.go ask your big homies bye bye 151 nhbitches.155 esse you guys are truly bitches no respect in compton for you red rag wearing putos pussies dnt even be outside we took your block

• 13K KILL THAT WETBACK // August 17, 2015 at 12:01 am // Reply

Fuck you wetbacks Bl5Xd.you bitch ass wetbacks is thick and pussy we stay fucking punking yall beating yall smoking you fucking roaches shut the fuck up you mexican wetbacks are fucking weak ass Spaniard slave pussies on Bl5Xd shut the fuck up punk ass beaners. These whack ass beaners be acting hard in front of 1 time fucking mexican mark’s

27. DOMANIC AVERY // July 29, 2015 at 1:35 pm // Reply

HELLO’ YOU GUYS ARE AN BLOOD GANG ‘ ” I DON’T REALLY KNOW YOU BUT YOU’RE NOT JUST BLOODS WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT IRRITATING SHIT ARE , YOU GUYS ARE A BLOOD GANG AND MY LOOK AT IT THAT WAY BECAUSE ITS AN DIFFERENCE , AND ITS AN REASON WHY SOME THINGS YOU JUST HAVE TO BE BORN INTO WHETHER YOU KEEP IT OR NOT . BUT HI ‘ I DIDN’T EXCEPT EVERYTHING MY WHERE BORN INTO .

DOMANIC AVERY

28. Fucc dicc liccs GRXXVE 107 HXXVER CRIP GANG ON MINE SELX SUGE LOCC

29. Hello admin, i see that unitedgangs.com needs fresh posts. Daily updates will rank your blog in google higher, content is king nowadays. If you are to lazy to write unique content everyday you should search in google for:
    Ightsero’s Essential Tool

30. All that net banging and I know you not a foctor Busta. U the punk I’m talking bout. Now let’s keep it 100 until I find u deAd because u went 2 those hoods and said Fuck y’all be the fuck quite. U sound like the nigga that’s not involed

31. Fuck. Yall blood this. Bounty hunter watts and D lanes. fuck 151 N.h.p. CPP. lpp.

32. 2 all my lane homie ain’t no piruz out here in Bompton saying Fuck the lanes or Fuck bloods y’all don’t P that shit on the walls out here. So weather it’s some net banger are some real nigga I no g homie from lanes are bloods not saying Fuck piru it can be crabs,it could be the police it could be Mexican. But 2 all my real lanes and all bloods piruz and real homie. Y’all always welcome 2 Ws NH 151 St Bompton piru hood. But if it a lane homie saying Fuck RU give that respect u and all other Blood want. Punk 4 life N/1’s

• 151nhp said fuck a blood my nigg now they welcome to y’all hood… funny niggas! Y’all should’ve told that big lipp punk to shut the fuck up during y’all 151 YouTube special.. No love for east Bompton either.. y’all niggas funny.. TTP. nhK 155stK TfK

• 151nhp y’all only replying to DLB what abouT esBH?? nhpK. no luv for BH? I thought iTT was nosideK..Funny.. Fuck nappyheadK

33. East syde ,piru 104 blood midland tx

34. hydro_116thbenham@yahoo.com // July 7, 2015 at 9:13 pm // Reply

Lil laniak 2 is not dead I’m lil laniak 2 I did not get shot by pirus I got shot by crips wearing burgandy

35. 974,720,360lhnlarryhoovernation12

36. Yea punk ass slob bitch. This nutty blocc they call me c hoarse come on. 165St cuzz i drive a brown. Trucc. Get at us cuz

37. What kind of car u drive what color is it. Rida. Dont c scared

38. How can a ckrab go up against a DOGG…leave em lying in the color he hate the most hk 13k rk nellak

39. Fuck never been ckrips aka nutty block homos dlb you’ll can get it too on blood…this red raggin ten 9 gang rider figaro gang…we outside everyday in the hood on blood where you’ll at hiding from the rus in bompton you’ll dnt want it with the lanes shouts 2 cmgb gang 104 now what the muhfuckin bidness is…I have my lil homies smash on nutty fags dl gang l.i.p to all my homies fuck nutty too now what

40. Let me catch yo slob ass slippen cuzz red raggin say i live on fig but from compton nutty blocc crip i c yall slobs slippen a lot what kinda car u drive cuzz nutty crips gone get to 165st compton nutty blocc pk bk lanek

41. Fuck raymond ave old hoe ass ckrabs yeah n fuck lueders pk on blood u dnt wanna fade lil nigga…this dlb’s im always on figaro potna come see me I go by red raggin homie u niggaz dnt want it once again fuck raymond ave bitches fuck leuders pk fuck the nellas fuck all my enemies rot in piss to all raymond ave dead homies on blood dnt say cuz cause blood this is dl all the time suckaz…

42. Blood. Whoever said fuck luders park piru from d lanes come on east side bompton take a fade then squash it on piru and blood,

• Derrick Jamison 5/2 HGC // June 10, 2015 at 11:24 am // Reply

Slobk niggaz alwayz fakin and cumpin they gums….Stray dogs and Mutt ass niggaz get put dwn n da grnd….

43. LA DENVER LANE BLOODS 109 RIDAH GANG L.I.P LIL LANIAC B BRAZY PNUT LIL ROB N ALL MY FALLEN COMRADS…ITS A WAR GOING ON OUTSIDE NO MAN IS SAFE FROM…FUCK RAYMOND AVE ON BLOOD FUCK LUEDERS PK FUCK EVERYBODY…ANYBODY CAN GET IT GANG CRENSHAW MAFIA GANG WE SALUTE U…

44. Anonymous // May 6, 2015 at 7:53 pm // Reply

Who killed ygMAcKey2 w/s 120st…

45. Anonymous // May 3, 2015 at 8:29 pm // Reply

LANEZ FUCKING LXVE YG DENVER DAY NYDLB 542% WXXP WXXP 2X LAPDL ALL FUCKING DAY L GANG OR DONT BANG CMB MY NIGGAS, LANEZ RUN NEW YORK TO LA FACTZ FUCK ALL CRIPS EBK ANY ONE CAN GET IT RIP B BRAZY. L GANG OR DONT BANG FUCK ALL YOUR DEAD OG AND ANY ONE IN YOUR SET ON GP.

46. south los

47. Fuck crab blooddd! TeNNIne rydaa bitch!!c187 um…anybody killa

48. L.i.p KS1&2 on PFonk Fuck CharmsK KrispysK BooversK GumsK

49. i hope things fall into order kaos pdl 21’2’14

50. PONE DOG COMPTON CRIPs TTPK MOBK FTPK VTPK SBCK ESLK CVTFK PBCCK LBCCK DINNER LUNCH BREAKFAST LOL

51. DLK RAYMONDS ON MINE FUCC YOUR DEAD HOMIES FAMOUS RAYMONDS

52. L.i.p 2 all my dlb’s…fuck raymond ave fuck lueders pk fuck snoovas fuck mexicans big shout to the cmgb’s ck all day…figuro ridah gang official 109 dlb til my casket drop…l.i.p brazy rest in piss to the taco who hit u up dlb

53. WHKXXP WHKXXP..
    #L.I.P 4.12

54. walkerkeecharkee@gmail.com // July 3, 2014 at 4:16 am // Reply

What happen to lil Rob deontra phillips from denva lane rest in peace 2013 ? Was it hood business or did a crip do it. I just found out about it 3 days ago that shit hurt my feelings. I’m from Lynwood p.o.g.c but I will ride for that club

55. To my dawg mr.B Brazy,missing you always Blood.

cKompa from da Ing ave NSP cK

• No disrespect……wha happened to B Brazy ?

• MafiaLane // March 27, 2014 at 11:27 am //

Da story is dat some fucK ass mexicKan bitcKh set him up in a drug deal, he was shot (Don’t know how many times) in the cKhest an made his way to a parkin lott in some hotel where he cKollapsed an died right there.

L.I.P Braze The Daze WS DLGB cK hK

• mrpoppabearrklil@gmail.com // May 22, 2015 at 3:25 am //

SUPPOSEDLY HE WAS SET UP BY A MEXIcKAN HOE AN SUPPOSEDLY MEXIcKANS DIDNT DO IT. I AINT FINA SAY NO NAMES BUT A FEW HOMIES TOLD ME DAT MEXIcKANS DIDNT DO IT DAT HE WAS SET UP BY cKAMPENELLA PARK PIRU AN DAT DEM NIGGAS SET UP BRAZY HAVING A MEXIcKAN GANG TO TAKE THE FALL BUT WAS SNITcKHED OUT BY THE BITcKH BRAZY WAS WIT. THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A SUM SHIT I HEARD AN THERE NEVER WAS ANY PAPER WORK ON DAT. L.I.P BRAZE DA DAZE LIL LANIAK W LIL PEANUT 1&2 109 FRG. MUcKH LOVE TO ALL DAMUS FLAMIN,BANGIN AND cKRAB KILLIN CMGB DLGB FROM DA HOOD TO DA WOOD.